Friday, January 28, 2011

Daily Post

At work right now. It's 8:30 am. I've been having trouble sleeping lately - both falling asleep and staying asleep. Probably has to do with all the activities here at work that I'm involved in. Some exciting and new - some less exciting but troubling - some interesting ideas in need of refinement.

I don't find myself worrying much about Kye or our parenting skills. That's probably mostly due to my high confidence in Jen's abilities as a mom and my own abilities as a dad. I think she has so much love in her heart for our little boy that I have a lot of confidence in the day-to-day decisions she has to make. I try to be active in helping form some of those opinions and making those decisions, but I think generally Jen has a good handle on what is important for our little guy.

I love my family! And I look forward to the future with optimism and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment